The Class of 2010
"The Class of 2010" was released on DVD on June 9, 2010 following the premiere at the Northern Lehigh High School Senior Farewell on May 29, 2010. In addition to the main feature, the disc includes an extensive amount of bonus content including over 90 minutes of uncut footage, audio commentary, a making-of featurette, and much more. The discs were packaged in standard Amaray cases with full-color wraparound cover art and thermal-pressed color disc labels to provide a professional end product for the graduating seniors.
Below is the complete list of bonus content for the DVD release of "The Class of 2010."
- Audio Commentary with members of the Senior Class Video Committee: Addison George, Megan Howells, Rebecca Reese, Marlena Schnyder, and video advisor Andrew Kern.
- Audience Reaction Track from the Senior Farewell
- Our Time Now: The Making of The Class of 2010
- Over 90 minutes of Uncut Footage and Deleted Scenes
- Outtake Reel and other hilarious bloopers
- Still Photo Gallery from throughout the senior year
- Promotional Teaser Trailer and Other Previews
- Class of 2010 Roster and Additional Information
- Interactive Menus and Scene Selections
- 16x9 Anamorphic Widescreen Format Enhanced for Widescreen Televisions